- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Like most website operators, JITCONNECT collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. JITCONNECT’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how JITCONNECT’s visitors use its website. From time to time, JITCONNECT may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
JITCONNECT also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments. JITCONNECT only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to JITCONNECT’s website choose to interact with JITCONNECT in ways that require JITCONNECT to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that JITCONNECT gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up to post reviews to provide a username and email address. In each case, JITCONNECT collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with JITCONNECT. JITCONNECT does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. In addition, visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
JITCONNECT may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. However, JITCONNECT does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
JITCONNECT discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on JITCONNECT’s behalf or to provide services available at JITCONNECT’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. JITCONNECT will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, JITCONNECT discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when JITCONNECT believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of JITCONNECT, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a JITCONNECT website and have supplied your email address, JITCONNECT may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with JITCONNECT and our services. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. JITCONNECT takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.