North County Lifeline’s mission is to build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
• To cultivate strong, cohesive families
• To foster leadership in the community
• Build better service access to clients via multi-faceted collaborations
• To generate new funding strategies to expand and enhance services
• To utilize data for program improvement
• To attract and retain exceptional staff and volunteers
• To anticipate and respond to community needs
• And through our vision, to redefine the social service delivery framework
Our Core Values
• Service Integration
Services provided include:
Transitional housing programs, homelessness prevention and support, case management, child abuse & domestic violence services, parent education, mental health counseling, human trafficking prevention, youth development and leadership, mediation, and fair housing education.
North County Lifeline – VISTA OFFICE: 200 Michigan Avenue, Vista, CA 92084, Tel: 760-726-4900, Fax: 760-726-6102. North County Lifeline – OCEANSIDE OFFICE: 707 Oceanside Blvd., Oceanside, CA 92054, Tel: 760-757-0118, Fax: 760-757-0196. North County Lifeline – ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE: 3142 Vista Way, Suite 400, Oceanside, CA 92056, Tel: 760-842-6201, Fax: 760-529-0421.
For Detailed Information: